Registration is live for our September event: Turning dialogue into action: How to make systemic change on Monday, September 21st from 4-5:30 pm Eastern time. You can register for this free webinar here.
Our campuses and local communities are calling for transformation and effective action against white supremacy. To meet these needs, we must reevaluate, re-craft, and reorganize our institutions for systemic change.
This webinar invites participants to hear from experts about how to use dialogue as a tool for action in local politics, local communities, and on college campuses.
- Andrea Benjamin PhD, Associate Professor, the Clara Luper Department of African & African American Studies, The University of Oklahoma
- Jael Kerandi, Activist, Student Body President Emerita, University of Minnesota
- J Mase III, Poet, Educator, Activist, Founder of awQward
August 11, 2020:
Returning to the (Virtual) Campus: Activism, Anti-racism and Transforming Community, will be Tuesday, August 11th from 4-5:30 pm Eastern time.
- Angela Mosi Locks, PhD, Cal State Long Beach
- Reginald A. Wilburn, PhD, University of New Hampshire
- LaTanya N. Buck, PhD, Princeton University
- Shawn Maxam, Princeton University